miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2008

Radiohead - Creep

When you were here before/Couldnt look you in the eye/Youre just like an angel/Your skin makes me cry/You float like a feather/In a beautiful world/And I wish I was special/Youre so fuckin special/But Im a creep, Im a weirdo./What the hell am I doing here? /I dont belong here./I dont care if it hurts/I want to have control/I want a perfect body/I want a perfect soul/I want you to notice/When Im not around/Youre so fuckin special/I wish I was special/But Im a creep, Im a weirdo./What the hell am I doing here?/ I dont belong here./Shes running out again,Shes running out/Shes run run run running out.../Whatever makes you happy/Whatever you want/Youre so fuckin special/I wish I was special...But Im a creep, Im a weirdo,/What the hell am I doing here?/ I dont belong here.I dont belong here./


Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpblnsJEWM

Una banda que me encanta y que quiero compartir con ustedes.Este no es su mejor tema pero hoy por hoy tiene un significado especial para mi..